News & Announcements
Access news, events and announcements, including school-wide and grade-specific notifications, in our smartphone app. It's the best way to stay up-to-date!
Forms & Documents
There are no current permission slips.
Active Saint Mary's Parishioners
$285 (1 child)
$440 (2 children)
$495* (Family of 3+ children)
*Families with a combined enrolment of 3+ children in St. Mary’s School and St. John Brebeuf Secondary School qualify for the family rate. Contact us for details.
$340 (1 child)
$540 (2 children)
$645 (Family of 3+ children)
$405 (1 child)
$640 (2 children)
$780 (Family of 3+ children)
NOTE: The first month’s tuition is non-refundable unless notification of non-enrolment is received by the Principal, by June 30th, 2018
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (Please complete Pre-authorized Debit Agreement)
Each year families who pay tuition are given an income tax receipt that qualifies as a charitable donation.
In recent years the receipt has been for the full amount of tuition paid, or just under (the amount is determined by a complex formula that is computed annually). This reduces the net cost of tuition by as much as 43% through an income tax credit.
Tax receipts are issued in late February.
International students from around the world come to Saint Mary's School for the opportunity to be immersed in the english language, while integrating completely with other students in our dynamic community.
Here, they'll receive English Language Learning (ELL) assistance and are invited to participate fully in all of our activities, from sports to music as well as all of our clubs, allowing for a well-rounded and enriching learning experience.
International Students may apply as:
- A full-time student (full school year).
- A short-term student (up to three months).
- Part of a short-term group (up to two months).
To apply, International Students must submit the following:
- Application form completed and signed by parent.
- Report Card of last grade attended, translated into English.
- Signed statement of commitment.
- Proof of legal status in Canada.
Contact the school for more information and current International Student fees.
- Dark navy blue pants, shorts (April - October only), skort or skirt, with white or dark navy blue socks/tights (calf/knee length) and black or dark navy blue shoes (non-marking). All of the above may be purchased at retail (e.g. Gap, Old Navy, Walmart etc.)
- Uniform polo shirt. White blouses are no longer part of St. Mary’s uniform. Polo shirts must be purchased from Hallmark Promotions.
- School sweater. All students must have a school sweater. Students will be required to wear their sweaters to school masses and on school field trips. Sweaters must be purchased from Hallmark Promotions.
- Gym t-shirt and shorts. Must be purchased from Hallmark Promotions (Grades 4-7 only).
8465 Harvard Place, Unit 6
Chilliwack BC V2P 7Z5
Hours: 9 am – 5 pm (Monday to Friday)
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct exists to provide a safe, effective learning environment for all students and staff based on a set of behavioural expectations, disciplinary procedures, and consequences which are both fair and consistent.
Download the Code of Conduct
Before & After-School Care
Before School care starts at 7 am. Children join other students on the playground at 8:30 am when school supervision starts.
After School Care is offered from 2:50 to 5:45 pm. Activities include outdoor and indoor play, homework and reading time, snack time and more!
- Before & After-school care is not available on select dates. A new list of blackout dates will be published each year, prior to the first day of school.
- The Before & After School program is currently full. Contact Mrs. Chiappetta for more information, or to be added to the waiting list.
Bus service is available to and from school. To register for bus service, contact the office or see registration package for details.
Report Student Absence
Can my child come to school? Information on childhood illnesses and diseases can be found here.