Highlights of the Week: Sept. 4 - 7
We look forward to welcoming our returning and new families to the school tomorrow! We've missed you!
- Supervision begins at 8:30 a.m. Please refrain from dropping your child off at school before then (unless they are in Before School Care).
- Please adhere to the pick up/drop off procedures outlined in Mr. Slivinski's email (see picture below)
- Kindergarten children will attend school for approximately one hour, in two separate groups (see email from Mrs. Sallos)
- If you are picking your child up on the first day, and your child normally rides the bus, please let the office staff know so we can inform the teachers.
- St. Mary's School newsletter will now be EMAILED to parents!
Tuesday - Sept 4
- St. Mary's CWL will host coffee and treats for all parents (in the gym, from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.) - please make a point of popping over.
- Bell rings at 8:45 a.m. and students will line up with their classes (Teachers will bring the students into the school).
- Parents are invited to join us at our first assembly, in the gym at 9:30 a.m.
- NOON DISMISSAL TODAY (busses will run as normal)
- Brown envelopes will be sent home today (please return the envelopes to the school office as soon as possible as they are used every month).
- Preschool orientation meeting for parents (6 pm)
- Before & After School Program starts
- Fire drill practice
- Welcome Back BBQ - 5 pm to 7 pm (rain or shine) - All school families are invited to join us. Hamburgers & Hot dogs will be provided. Families are asked to bring a salad or dessert (see newsletter for details).
- Meet the Teacher from 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.
See you tomorrow!