Highlights of the Week: Sept. 10 - 16
If you haven't already done so, please return your brown envelopes to the school ASAP (along with permission slips, games day raffle tickets, coupon books (or payment for) and hot lunch forms).
- We are looking for donations for our Games Day raffle. Please drop items off at the school this week.
MONDAY - DEADLINE FOR HOT LUNCH ORDER FORMS
- PHOTO DAY - Individual student photos will be taken today and students are to be in full uniform. Proofs will be sent to parents in a few weeks time and you can decide then as to whether or not you want to purchase them.
- PFG (Parent Association) meeting 7 p.m in the staff room - all parents are invited to attend these monthly meetings. It's a great way to keep up-to-date on activities planned for the school and a great way to meet other parents!
- No hot lunch today. Hot lunch program begins NEXT week.
- It is imperative that hot lunch forms be in by now, as supplies need to be ordered.
- Please join us at our first school Mass of the year - 9 a.m. Our school choir will be singing at this Mass.
Nothing to note.
- Kids Who Can Fundraiser "Freezie Friday". Freezies are $1/each
- Community Celebration @ Kal Tire at Eagle Landing.
11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and all proceeds from the BBQ will be donated to St. Mary’s along with a matched donation from Kal Tire! They will serve hot dogs and drinks, so please spread the word, and come on out for a great time and help raise money for the school!
- Coupon books will be sold after all the Masses this weekend. We would love to have some St. Mary's students on hand to help with the sales (in uniform please). Call the school office if you can help.