Highlights of the Week: May 28- June 3
- Money for Walkathon should now be in.
- All parents are invited to come out to the last PFG (Parent Association) meeting of the year on June 4th (7 pm in the staff room). Planning for activities/fundraisers for the next school year will take place - come with your ideas! We will be forming the official committee for next year, so please make sure you can come (or submit your name early to the PFG Chair.)
- Exercises in gym
- Grade 3 to Fort Langley Museum
- Hot Lunch - Burritos and Hot Dogs
- Dance Class for all grades today
- Track Practice after school
- Grade 2 - 7 attend Mass
- Walkathon Assembly @ 10 a.m.
- Parking Fundraiser @ Heritage Park
- Track practice after school
- DEADLINE to register for summer camp. Cost is $50 per child. The camp runs from July 3rd - 6th (6 pm to 8 pm) and is open to children 4 - 11 years. Some activities that have been organized so far:
- Science World will be coming
- There will be a rock wall to climb
- Reptile people will be coming
- The kids will be making Salsa
- Kids will take part in a Zumba class, soccer and basketball.
It's going to be a great camp - don't miss out and sign up today!
- Volunteer Appreciation Tea - 2:15 pm. in the gym. We want to celebrate and thank all our parent volunteers! Hope to see you there!
- School Mass at 9:30 a.m. The school choir will be singing. Please come in uniform.