CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! WE HAVE HIT THE WALKATHON TARGET!!!
Thanks for all the hard work collecting pledges and big thanks to Mr. Mertin (Colby's Grandpa) for donating a final pledge to bring us up to target! ALL the kids will be treated to a Bonanza Day and more details will follow soon!
WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS 21ST - 24TH MAY 2019
Please note that we are planning on closing the school on the day of Mr. John Mill's funeral, so that staff can attend. A date for the funeral (in Langley) has not yet been set, but we will let you know as soon as we know.
- Tickets for Ladies Spring Salad Evening are available from the school office ($20/person). If you are interested in hosting/decorating a table, please contact Nicki Bullock (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Johanna Chiappetta (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
- Deadline to register for Summer Camp is May 31st. Camp runs from July 2 - 5 (6 - 8 pm) and is open to 4 - 10 year olds.
- Details of Bonanza Day will be announced soon!
Victoria Day - No school
No boot camp tonight
Track meet at Rotary Stadium (Abbotsford) This track meet is for Grades 4 - 7. Bus will leave promptly at 8:40 pm. We cannot wait for late-comers.
Hot Lunch - Chopped Leaf & Hot Dogs - NOTE: A staff member will bring hot lunch orders out to the track meet.
- Rehearsal for Confirmation candidates and their sponsors - 6:30 pm in the church. If the sponsor cannot attend, a parent must attend in their place
Mass for Grades 2 - 7
Grades 3 & 6 to Fort Langley Museum
Track Practice after school
PEC (Parish Education Commitee Meeting) 6:30 pm
- The whole school will take part in a Living Rosary 1:10 pm
- Sacrament of Confirmation for Grade 7s takes place at 7 pm. Note: Confirmation candidates are to meet in the gym at 6 pm. A light reception will be held in the church annex following Confirmation.
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” - Winston Churchill
We are so very grateful, and appreciative of the support
provided to us by our amazing corporate sponsors!