Highlights of the Week: June 4 - 11
- Thank you Katy Sgouraditis for organizing the volunteer tea on Friday, and to the students that performed for everyone. It was a wonderful celebration!
- Permission forms for Grade 7 Water Slides, Grades 2-6 Swimming and KG and Gr 1 Water park went home in the brown envelopes on Thursday and are available here. Please return signed permission slips to the school ASAP.
- Baking needed! St. Mary's School will host an appreciation tea for the Knights of Columbus and St. Mary's CWL on Wednesday, June 6th at 9:30 a.m. We are looking for donations of cookies/squares. Please drop baked items off at the school on Tuesday morning. Thanks for your help!
- Reminder: Cheques will be cashed on June 15th for those families who have not completed parent service hours.
- Parent Fundraising Group (PFG) meeting at 7 pm in the staff room. Planning events/activities for 18/19 will take place at this meeting. Everyone is invited to come to this meeting to offer your ideas!
- Hot Lunch -Chicken Burgers and Hotdogs
- Track Practice after school
- Appreciation tea for Knights of Columbus and CWL (9:30 a.m.)
- Freezie Thursday
- Track practice after school
- NO SCHOOL - PLANNING DAY FOR 18/19
- NO SCHOOL - PRO-D DAY