Highlights of the Week: May 7 - 12
- Please continue to collect Walkathon pledges.
- Permission slips for the Walkathon are to be submitted this week.
- Deadline to purchase tickets to our 70th Anniversary celebration is Friday - we hope to have more of our existing school families attend this celebration. Contact Pat in the school office.
- Volunteer needed to distribute hanging baskets after school on Wednesday.
- Gr 3 fieldtrip to Charlie's Chocolate Factory
- Gr 4 salmon release fieldtrip
- KG and Grade 1 fieldtrip to the Corn Maze
- Parent Association Meeting - 7 p.m. - everyone welcome to attend.
- Hot Lunch - Spaghetti & Meat Sauce and Hot Dogs
- Ehren W. to CISVA Spelling Bee - Good luck Ehren!
- Track practice 2:45 - 4 pm
- No Mass today
- Class photos and panorama
- Hanging Baskets/planter orders delivered - pick up between 2:30 & 4 pm
- Track Meet @ Rotary Stadium
- DEADLINE TO ORDER YEARBOOKS (if you would like a yearbook, please order by today - we will not be ordering any extras)
- DEADLINE TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
- Freezie Friday
- Grade 2 fieldtrip to the Gymnastics Club
- Grade 6 fieldtrip to Valleyhaven
- Bear Creek Track Meet - Grades 3 - 7. Bus leaves St. Mary's promptly at 7 a.m. - sorry, we cannot wait for late arrivals.